Monday, October 5, 2015

Favorite host

Name of person: Steve Harvey

Birthday: January 17, 1957 (age 58)

How do you know this person?(What show and station?):
I know Steve Harvey because I remember one day getting really bored and downloading games, and one of the game was call Family Feud. I started to play the game and became interested in it, soon or later I found out it was based of a television show called Family Feud. I then found out that Steve Harvey was the host of the show and started to look at his work from time to time. The is called Family Feud and the station is ABC.

Why do you like the person?:
I personally like Steve Harvey he's just a really funny guy, even when he's not trying to be. The situations that he gets into daily are the most outrageous, hysterical, awkward things I've seen yet. He's also the author of Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, which is based of one of my favorite movies.  



No comments:

Post a Comment