Monday, October 5, 2015

Re: Britny Gayle/Bill Maher

On Oct 1, 2015 11:11 AM, "#YesAllWomen ." <britnygaylee@gmail.com> wrote:

Name of the person: Bill Maher

Birthday: January 20

How I know this person: I found out about him on Tumblr because he talks a lot about black issues and the #BlackLivesMatter movement. He has a talk show on HBO called Real Time With Bill Maher.

Why do I like the person: I like him because he's very brutally honest on controversal topic and not in a negative way. He criticizes bigots like Donald Trump and hates republicans just like me. He's maybe one of the few rich white men in Hollywood with such a large platform that he uses to spread helpful information about the intersections of oppression while acknowledging his privilege, unlike Fox news hosts who needs to get canceled

No comments:

Post a Comment